Terms & Conditions
1. PRICING & FEES
- Fares are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are correct at time of publication. Prices include all transportation, sightseeing, entry fees and morning tea as stated in the day trips, which can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/Woody-Island-Eco-Tours-823539087749609/ and soon on http://www.woodyisland.com.au , however prices are subject to change at the sole discretion of Woody Island Eco Tours.
- All payments made by credit card will incur the following surcharges:
* Visa – 1.5%
* Mastercard – 1.5%
* American Express – not accepted
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- If you have to cancel or reschedule all or part of your holiday for whatever reason, cancellation fees will be applicable relative to the amount of notice given: Cancellations made.
* more than 2 days prior to departure: 100% REFUNDABLE less 10% admin. Fees
* between 24 hours and 2 days prior to departure: 50% REFUND less 10% admin. Fees
* less than 24 hours prior to departure: NO REFUND
- For any voyage cancellations due to adverse weather conditions or mechanical failures that are entirely outside of passengers’ control, passengers will be offered:
* to transfer to another suitable voyage on another day or;
* a full refund for any unused components of travel.
3. SERVICE DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
- Specific components of certain tours are weather dependent and Woody Island Eco Tours cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel.
Travel insurance is NOT included. Woody Island recommends that passengers arrange their own travel insurance.
5. CHILD POLICY
- Child fares are available for passengers aged between 1-12 years inclusive. Infant under 1 do not pay.
- Woody Island Eco Tours does not allow unaccompanied child passengers (16 years or under) to travel on our services.
All child passengers must be under the responsibility of a traveling Adult.
6.CONDITIONS OF FERRY PASSAGE
- A check-in time of 30 minutes prior to all departures is recommended to allow appropriate time for ferry loading requirements and passenger boarding. Woody Island Eco Tours reserves the right to refuse boarding to passengers that attempt check-in once vessel boarding has commenced.
- Smoking is prohibited on board at all time.
- Travel may only be permitted for a person or persons whose name(s) appear on the Woody Island Eco Tours manifests. Travel arrangements may only be transferred to another person(s) with the knowledge and authority of Woody Island Eco Tours and the person who made the booking.
- All Luggage, Freight and Personal Items are transported entirely at the risk of the ticket holder. We will always take the utmost care with your belongings, but as we cannot inspect the condition or the method of packing by the ticket holder we do not accept any liability for damage to any items.
- Please be aware that all luggage is handled manually by Woody Island Eco Tours staff. Please make sure that all luggage and food is stored in zip tight bags or plastic storage containers that are easily carried to avoid damage or goods spilling during transit. Packed Eskies and heavy items must be restricted to a maximum of 30kg due to the manual handling of these items. Items of value should be carried on you or in baggage under your care. Woody Island Eco Tours has the right to refuse any excess weight items or incorrectly packaged luggage and accepts no responsibility for damage or loss to luggage carried throughout transit.
- Woody Island Eco Tours reserves the right to refuse items such as surfboards and canoes, depending on the room available on the ferry.
8. SNORKEL LEND AGREEMENT
- The visitors acknowledge if the equipment is lost, stolen or damaged the visitor will be liable for the full replacement cost or repair of the equipment and authorizes Woody Island Eco Tours to debit the amount stated in section 8.b).
- Schedule of Costs:
* Loss of snorkelling set $55
* Damage to snorkelling set $25
- The activity of snorkeling has some elements of danger. Injury is possible. Please use the equipment with care and responsibility